Translate

Wednesday, November 6

More Of The Airport Incident Put Together

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ybuCfbSSkrfq2Up78 In this photo album you will find me in an airport. Medford, Oregon. It's where scantlander had set me up the second time I went out to visit with him. He, my brother, and my sister had to come together and coordinate this event before they conned me into going out there.

They had me cornered but, as usual, the Lord God kept me supernaturally protected. Once Mike put his hands on me (as you can find from the two videos at that link) I knew something was seriously wrong and I really didn't know what to do.

Bibles says the cup of violence has run over. The cup of blood has spilled over. The children of the earth are screaming out to us. To stop the violence. To stop the pain. And people are being silent in every part of every neighborhood across the globe. This is intricately woven into our society and my testimony proves this.

Don't let the foolishness of the world stop you from seeing this picture I'm trying to paint. Gods power is real. It is forever, and if you don't see and trust in it, you will burn. The doors are closing. The watchmen have rung the bell. The church is a calling. And if you don't hear this you will suffer for an eternity.

Our fight is against spiritual principalities. Our leaders worship false Gods, and the Most High's Mercy has been extended. I'm a living testimony of these things. I see so many people headed in the wrong direction but, I can't do anything more than warn. I was supernaturally saved these days that I was out messing up. I wore my cloak for maliciousness sometimes (even though the bible warned to not do so). And the power of God hasn't yet been released. He is going to teach his children his precepts. And show them (us) me his laws. Cause I believe he came, he lived, he died, and he rose again, and ascended into Heaven, Emanuel came for us, Jesus supplies us with the knowledge we need because the breathe of God is Alpha Omega Beginning and End and what will judge each one of us. The word isn't all messed up by men. They took from it, and tried to change it, yet failed. The word is perfect in all it's ways.

Those who were involved in this incident better come clean and change! Tell what you are doing to society. You guys can't hide anymore.