Translate

Wednesday, October 14

Go Figure





After having wrote about my issues back in January. Seeing this unfold is a double-edged sword. It shows not only am I loved and protected by the Most High because of Jesus. But that the wicked are being handed over to their strong delusions. We all have been given ample time to repent. Nothing is worse than knowing your own family refuses to do what gives life.

I looked up his name up to get information about the murder he committed. I couldn't sleep about 3:30 am. So I woke up to this feeling of wanting to know more about what happened with my brother and the following events got weird. This link here shows five or six cases (five of which are related to another man same name as my brother) and then I do another search and find this article.

Updated: Monday, July 15, 2019  9:35 am EST

update: they came on here and erased the articles that were looking to be another telegraph. Is it possible my brother took a fall cause he was unable to be successful with me? It's sad, that my own family has turned their backs on me because they can't understand the simple things this system is really about. What's even worse is this entity does everything in their power to keep me from sharing the truth and from doing so effectively by messing with everything I do. 

God see's you even if the people don't and eventually YOU WILL PAY.
Judgement awaits YOU who mess with my posts.