Translate

Monday, May 8

Repent High Level Witches & Warlocks Part 6

 Part 6 does not pick up exactly where part 5 leaves off but I know it went the way it was supposed to.




Part 6 has a description you should read and a comment in the comment section.




This is now going to be a series. I'm listening to Abba on this. I'm struggling. Yes, I am struggling with this. But if I don't speak I would be going against what God told me. So I repent for taking too much time to produce this. However, I believe HIS timing is perfect. So...

Here is more...



You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free ❣️

Jonathan Kleck @kleckfiles.com is where you get it! He does NO LYING!

Praise Abba! It is HIM who raised up a man to be honest and hold fast to scripture. Only EL!

Elohim likes to conceal matters. EL the Almighty rewards those who diligently seek HIM 😁