Translate

Friday, May 22

Churches are leading American's straight to the pits of hell.

It's of me to spend time telling my testimony and writing what Abba Father has given  me to write. Using my testimony makes delivering what I've been shown easier to describe. Because I know I'm not exempt from anything I write. But, it was shown to me in order that I may amend my ways. I've been a "believer" and follower of Christ for 20 years. This post will focus on how I've been shown people are being lead like sheep to the slaughter just as it is written.

6We all like sheep have gone astray, each one has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid upon Him the iniquity of us all. 7He was oppressed and afflicted, yet He did not open His mouth. He was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so He did not open His mouth. Isaiah 53:7


This booklet that's in the photo was in a hotel that sat across from a restaurant operating under the name Tiffany's-which so happens to be the name of my sister and daughter- that wouldn't have been such a big deal if I wasn't with my Brother after being told I would find all my answers going with him. He is now in prison because the Most High handed him over to himself. Because of what he had the intention to do with me. 

I've touched on the situation with my brother many times some on this blog, others in person, and even more in videos. First thing I thought when I seen the flyer is: "Oh my, they're leading people straight to hell". And for very good reason. It's been my mission to find out the truth of all things and in doing so some really dark things came out into the light. One of those was my lack of understanding. My faith was so small at one point. And it wasn't until I increased my faith through study and more study by reading the word did I realize all of my transgressions. 

But, I want to elaborate on something else in this post. In the book of Revelations there is seven letters to the churches. 

Let's just point out the obvious. Jesus wasn't a superstar. He was hated by his own people. By the very ones who have been protected in the Holy Land. So, why are they using his Holy name to produce lies?
To lead us astray and straight to the pits of hell. 

I found out on this trip how the Lord God has communicated with me and how much I didn't listen. Many a times -in times past- I was face to face with decisions I made that separated me from the Lord God. I found soon after this trip how much of a disobedient servant I've always been. Going to church doesn't get you into heaven. Praying, healing, and casting out demons in the name of Jesus also doesn't get you into heaven. 

Here in America there is a deception rooted deeply into the churches that is causing many to fall away. 
I'd say there is more than 90% of America who is being led astray through the churches and their false teachings.

According to google search: 

  • Thomas Dexter Jakes Sr., better known as Bishop T.D. Jakesis the senior pastor of Potter's House in Dallas, Texas, which counts more than 30,000 members
  • Lakewood Church is now the largest church in America with more than 50,000 members, according to ChristianPost.com. The 600,000-square-foot, 16,000-seat church is located in the former Compaq Center, where the NBA Rockets once played
  • The elder Warren founded Saddleback Church in 1980, according to his biography on the church website, and over the years watched it grow to 20,000 members. He and his wife, Kay, began by holding Bible studies for people who weren't regular churchgoers.A

When you add up all the members to these and many other churches teaching the same message. You find a severely large number of people who are seriously seeking the Lord. But, are being taught a gospel that is not of Christ. Christmas is a pagan holiday. The bible warns us not to celebrate it. But, the churches celebrate faithfully. Why? Why do they keep going against God's words?

Cause not everyone is of him. Many are of their daddy the devil. Before you assume your saved search the scriptures to be sure you are! Let no man deceive you.