Translate

Saturday, April 4

Going to school with a bunch of immature racist bullies was an exceptional experience. By the time I was 15 I couldn't stand "white people"...

How funny is that? I didn't like people that I looked like because of the way their kind treated me in times past. I judged them based off their skin color.

What was worse, was knowing people of a higher stature would always annoy me because they're the type that looked down on other people and I just didn't like that at all. Well into my late twenties I'd resolved the racist side of myself. Learning to love people was difficult although I'd been given a new heart when I was redeemed (and it felt like I loved them) I realized what we feel inside isn't always what we show on the outside. I kinda wanted both to match up in a sense.

Here I am 42 knowing the Messianic message as the truth and wanting others to experience the peace, grace, wisdom, understanding, and insurmountable love I've been blessed with coming to know through learning the truth of all things. Because this life is a vapor and if we don't attain redemption life has no value.

So I share these things to do my part in loving my neighbor --so to speak-- and what I'm finding out is the people I went to school with are still pretty much the same. They believe they're better than, more equipped than others, and overall "good people" who are doing the best they can to raise up other "good" people. Well, couple things to drop on the minds of these so called good people.

Good people don't get into heaven.
Redeemed ones do.

And who said you're a good person in the first place?
You take care of your kids; ok, that's what we are supposed to do. But, do you think about their future and what about the lives of the other kids in the world? If you only provide for yours spoiling them to no end then isn't another kid going without? And if that doesn't matter to you. Do you consider that even if you raise your children with respect and a good moral compass the other growing number of suffering children will soon outweigh all the "good" kids. So your good kids will be in a society of mistreated/unequally treated children. This will affect your children's quality of life in many ways. So why not go over and beyond your normal duty of being a good provider for your own? Like let's say... You actually stand up for the rights of immigrant children or refugees? Maybe even for families who the CPS whose legally kidnapped children for no good cause (which happens daily in this nation)?

I mean I'm thinking like this tonight for a very good cause

One is some of you have never grown up. Some of you are bitter, some of you are self absorbed, some of you are cowards, and some of you are insanely ignorant to what's happening in the world. And NO I'm not pointing fingers at anyone (each one of us has something we can work on to be better people). What I'm saying is...

Isn't a part of being "good" about what you leave behind for others to see and want to build upon? Well, in your inability to address the issues this nation has faced over the last 10 years like Obama being married to a man, faking a family, and being Kenyan born

Let me explain what I mean;
As a parent, I've thought to myself, does anyone pick on my kids? So I repented of the very very few times I may have hurt someone's feelings when I was younger because of their indifferences. Seeking God, in hopes to be forgiven so that none of that negative will impact my children by falling back onto them, and also asking that they not do any such things to others. I also felt it necessary to help families out. Whether it be buying food / clothes or taking them places to eat / play hoping my children would never look down on people.

That had it's rewards. But, one family in particular always felt the need to steal from me and I allowed it to happen because I wanted to be the light in a dark world. In looking back, I can recall volunteering for the school system and the kids really took to me (some went as far as calling me mom 😩). This really made me want to help in bigger ways. Unfortunately, these programs that kept nefarious deeds happening in the dark around me caused far too much grief for continuous action in that field.

I myself became fearful of what could happen to my children (and that's another story).

But, what I'm getting at is how these so called good people are really people who are hiding behind veils. They show they're hard workers and have been successful in what they do. But, they gossip, ridicule, and even blaspheme in the dark. They think they're better than others. Many believe they're better than me and you because of the position they hold. Surely, the kids they had posses these same traits and likely are making others like me feel not good enough too.

I'm older and the pains not the same anymore. As a matter of fact I was asked who will go for them and I said, "I would".

Go where?

The last stretch of life in my faith, contending for it, in order that others may benefit from the gospel of Jesus Christ.

These people I was bullied by I don't resent. In fact, I pray for them. And I feel honored to be the one who shares all of my painful past in order that I may help someone in their present situation. Life in the world's about to change drastically and I just expect my testimony to touch the hearts of others.
Because, it's all about Jesus Christ. He who was, is, and is to come!

God Bless 🙏❣️