Translate

Thursday, April 9

What can you say about the TRUTH?

When it comes to writing things down and making it make sense to others I hesitate. But, I'm going to try and aim just to write as I feel led. There's a few things going on in life these days. One of the biggest things has to do with my faith that's gifted me to know things before others do (as I study lots on the topic). Like most, I don't want to see anyone perish but, thousands are perishing daily and this causes me much grief. For it is written.

"My people perish for a lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6


The lack most people show they possess apparently comes from mainstream propaganda. I've realized in my studies (I took marketing in college) this is a tool and a weapon for mind control. This weapon is so powerful those who've created tell-lie-vision, mobile phones, and social media -for instance- won't allow their children to use them. 


What does that say about these mediums?

Trying to convince people they're under a massive delusion. Is like trying to get blood out of a turnip. Therefore, I'm stressed out at times trying to alert --you the people-- (who are my neighbors) that we're in a very critical time in history. And it's paramount for you to decide who you will serve (the light or the dark)! 

The tremendous loss of life we see happening day to day was foretold thousands of years ago by the Prophets. Sadly, there are very little church goers who are addressing why this is happening. Even though they're called to stand against evil workers of iniquity. 



Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. Ephesians 5:11

Why then aren't those who believe in Christ doing what he called each one of us to do? I believe I know the answer to that! 
                (Fear stops them; Essentially they are cowardice!)
Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?”
I said I would stand against them. Sharing as much as I know. This also is kinda stressful at times. People aren't open to listening to the truth because of the media shaped propaganda they pour down people's throats. To direct and control how the masses operate. 

YOUR THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR OWN!


Everyone needs vast amount of proof to prove one point when it's coming from someone other than the media! Why? Why do people trust mass media sources and not someone whose making their points to the public for no other reason than to help fellow citizens obtain the truth? Could it be that once a person wakes up they want to share what they know with everyone? I'd say so but, if you ask anyone who believes what mainstream says, they normally respond with. "Oh, those conspiracy theorists are out of their minds. I don't listen to them." And this is the most ignorant statement I've ever heard. Not to mention these mainstream believing individuals always attack the ones that are telling the truth.Could this be because the very stone the builders rejected is the truth? 
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Since we are told the Messiah is the "truth" we can clearly perceive people need the "TRUTH" to get to the Father right? Yes, and if you say different you are deaf, dumb, and blind. So here we are with people telling the truth and being rejected. Could this be the spirit in those who do the rejecting?
"He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not." Isaiah 53:3

I'd say yes for many reasons but, the most paramount reason is...

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. [19] If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Those Yahushua, aka Jesus Christ, have called out of the world obviously tell the truth and they don't fear anything other than the wrath of God.

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Since I said I would go and tell what I know I've found that there are more people who want a lie than those who want the truth. For an example: When I told my Ti'Ti' what was going on she told me I was crazy and hung up on me. Never to care to talk to me again! And the worse part is. I just told her about Hillary Clinton and the long list of bodies that follow that family whose died by suiciding themselves by shooting themselves in the back of the head (not once but twice)! Like, seriously?

Yes, seriously...

People hate the truth and they hate the ones who tell the truth too. Quite frankly, this is because we are all born into sin, and the only way to be able to tell the truth is to be redeemed. Heck, lets face it, you can't even tell anything is wrong with the world unless your redeemed (Unless your special and have a knowledge before your redemption which is far and few between). Way I see it, many people claim they have "Jesus" yet, when you show them the truth they also refuse it. Now, how can they have knowledge of the Messiah if they have no knowledge of the truth?


John 8:32 and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

It's very clear. 
If you don't know the truth. 
YOU DON'T KNOW THE MESSIAH. 

PERIOD!!!

Yeah, I've gained a real biblical knowledge of what is going on in the world. And YES, I want to share this knowledge with everyone. You would too if you had eyes and ears to hear and see the truth for what it is. Why do you think so many people die for the truth? They don't gain friends, family turns on them, and they are the loneliest people on the planet. And let's face it, they all know they can get killed for speaking the truth but, they do it anyways!

It's not until you are set free that you can honestly see how different life is from what we've been taught/shown since birth. What's so wrong with helping others "wake up?"

I will tell you...
2nd Corinthians 4:4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News.
Since we live in Satan's world. It's a fact that we all are born into sin. You are born with your spiritual eyes and ears closed. So there's absolutely no way you can see the kingdom of heaven, or even recognize there's a massive lie going on, let alone acknowledge who the one true living God is. If you stay spiritually blind and deaf you will die and suffer another death that leads you to Sheol. A place where there's weeping and gnashing of teeth forever and ever.
Revelation 20:10, KJV: "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." ... There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."

Imagine you are me. (I met satan at the age of 14). And at 17 read a book called Divine Revelation of Hell written by Mary Baxter. This book told me all I had learned in the spirit about Satan and his kingdom. Then at 23, I met the Messiah night I was baptized. What I learned caused me to search out the truth of it all. 

What was life about? Was my experiences "normal?" What was the purpose of my life? And why am I living such a supernatural life? Could everything just be me projecting my thoughts into how I view life? Who is "Jesus"? How do I stay from going to hell?

All these questions, and more, drove the car of my life (for the lack of a better term). In finding the "narrow" path. I've also found things about myself that needed to be changed. I needed to do a total overhaul, and in the process, felt to tell all the stuff I know. You see I knew iniquity real well. I was a stripper who danced for thousands of men who has a college education, a mother to three who I supported on my own, who ran a couple of independent business'. I needed money and I felt God would understand. I was deceiving myself. Just like so many other American's these days. 
According to Wikipedia: 
 Christianity is the most adhered to religion in the United States, with 65% of polled American adults identifying themselves as Christian in 2019. This is down from 85% in 1990, 81.6% in 2001, and 12% lower than the 78% reported for 2012. About 45% of those polled claim to be members of a church congregation.

Here we are with a vast majority of the American people who identify with Christianity but, most of these people have no idea the media is even lying to them on the massive scale. How can that be? If the truth sets people free, and these people claim to know Christ, they should know the truth right? 

Of course!! If Jesus is the truth then to know Jesus you must know the truth.  

Scriptures also say:
Matthew 7:21 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
It's clear to me (and only a deaf, dumb, and spiritually blind person can't see for what it's worth) that the reason most people reject the truth is because they're under the control of the Prince of the Power of the Air.
Ephesians 2:2  Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
The people who are honestly "saved" are those whose circumcised in the manner of Moses...
Acts 15:1 “And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.”
And, well, that's a whole-nother topic all together. And what I see at this point, is a bunch of spiritually dead people who can't accept the truth of this world. Even the Christians are ignorant to the truth. They say they know Jesus, and they don't know the truth? Rather, they shun the truth, and laugh it away? This denial is sickening and much of the reason this country was infiltrated from the inside out. Enabling them to bring it down to install a One World Order. This you will see by 2025 if not sooner unless you've died in the attack they've planned.


And I don't say this to scare anyone. You see, I know the truth, and I've been given a peace of mind that supersedes any tragedy that could come our way. I believe the many promises written to his true believers.

So, if you are a true Christian, you know the truth and you've been set free. You've also have been (or are being) called to share the truth of whatever you have been given knowledge of. If you have no knowledge. Your in the process of receiving it. Face it, if you identify as a Christian, and don't identify with any of these traits, then your deceived and will hear "depart from me I never knew you."

This is why I needed to vent today. It's very clear -with the responses I get regarding the truth-that more than most people who identify with Christ/being awake are the most deceived people on the planet.  I say this because of the response I get out of people anytime I tell the truth. Can't hate the truth if it lives in you. 

If you reject the truth to stay in the "safe" zone. Your also falling into satans trap. 
If you don't search the truth out with your whole heart. You've fallen into satans trap.
If you reject, laugh, and mock the truth. You are a worker of iniquity.
If you see the workers of iniquity and don't call them out. You don't have the truth and are a coward. 

If you reject those who tell the truth. Your rejecting your Father who lives in them. All these are very real statements, points, and biblical facts. And I'm just glad I've got an area I can share them with the world. Don't be deceived or go around deceiving. Accept the truth for what it is. And let it change you from the inside out.