Translate

Thursday, May 21

Facebook censors the truth and People of Muncie, Indiana are small minded; O b a m a is married to a man, and the Last Antichrist to take the world stage, & they can't handle the truth.

Interesting fact: Every time I try and reach people with the biggest lie ever told in the history of America I get called a racist, an ugly b****, and so much more it's ridiculous! What's so funny about this is how demonic it is. You see, people who decide to attack me always go with low blows (which is nothing more than the insecurities they have being projected onto me; yes, there's studies regarding such and proves this to be true). in one particular persons feed (you know who you are) there's this one dude who always comes out lying on me. The Devil is a liar ya know? But, what's funny about this situation is how I tell everything scandalous, disgusting, and even shameful thing I've ever done to YOU THE PUBLIC on MY **OWN ACCORD** . As it is part of my testimony that proves the Lord God can use whoever he wants as its written in Romans 9:18 Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden .. These very people come from my hometown. People have always told me they believed that place was a black hole that has a magnetic pull to it. And I clearly see the demonic oppression myself. In fact, I was a victim of it for a period of time. Point is, these people feel they're shaming me. But, in fact, you can go to https://www.holyspirit.1010.blogspot.com and get my entire testimony that tells some really ratchet stuff about myself. So they're seriously only showing the world how ugly they can be to others.  

When I decided to take the position I've taken I knew the backlash I would receive. The Lord God told me (he tells me everything!!) As it's written in John 10:27-28 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man In proverbs 28:13 He who conceals his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them will find mercy. I decided to live according to the scriptures years ago and have found mercy, truth, restoration, and even healing. (thank you Father) I knew very well that not only would some things be said about me that would be very true. But, that things would be said that were more than a lie. And ya know what? I'm ok with that. You see I don't regret anything I've been through. It made me who I am today. And some of you people are in a deep deep sleep. You not only have no idea of who you are. But, you think you know, and still don't know. #strong delusion Most the "awake" ones in the town are in fact still asleep and the truth is far from them. I chose to come out with my story because MOST ALL YOU FROM MY HOMETOWN are somewhat shady, gossips, who think your shit doesn't stink and your living a real foul life that basically is sending you to the pits of hell (just as I once was). And I have no problem telling the truth about ALL the issues I've come to learn that helped me to wake up. As I'm always saying: O B U M M ER (you know who I'm talking about; Ole Barry) is MARRIED TO A M A N! And NO AMOUNT of shaming me with LIES --R. CONLEY-- will ever change the fact that the man and his husband that represents YOUR PEOPLE **as you put it** is a fraud. And NO THIS DOES NOT... I REPEAT THIS DOES NOT-- make me a RACIST. It shows that I will BOLDLY speak the truth concerning the children of the devil who are nothing more than liars, murderer's, and thieves who are out to destroy YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE. AS IT'S WRITTEN IN PSALMS 94:16 “Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” In fact, I see just how RACIST YOU ARE. Your lies mean nothing to me. I shame myself cause I am a dirty rat. I am a sinner. A nobody. And the ONLY PERSON I CARE TO PLEASE IS MY FATHER. The invisible LORD GOD El-ELYONE that YOU actually need (your responses to my comments show your demonic oppression and your daddy is also the devil). And it's likely you don't Care. But, I do. I care about each one of YOU and waking YOU UP to help you get back home is my mission. YE ARE GODS (elohim=angels and magistrates hebrew word 430) who must die like one of the Princes living in a HOST BODY system that is nothing more than an illusion.YOU WERE NOT MADE IN THE IMAGE OF THE MOST HIGH WHO IS A FLAMING FIRE. You were made in the image of ELOHIM which is NOT the Most High. In heaven there is no white, black, or hispanic, we are LIGHT BEINGS. And all of this is scriptural. YOU ARE LIVING IN EXILE. And what YOU do here does determine whether you get to go back home or if your sent to hell. WE ARE LIVING IN THE VERY LAST DAYS BEFORE THE FIRE> THE EARTH IS RESERVED FOR FIRE PEOPLE. Those of you who don't get the truth will in fact be converted into food for the pit. This kills me thinking that any of you- YES ANY OF YOU- would be willfully ignorant enough to avoid the truth and spend eternity in hell. I MET SATAN AT 14 four times and Mary Baxter's book DIVINE REVELATION OF HELL is a really good book that tells the truth about hell as I learned it at such a young age. You don't want to go there. Eternity is forever people!! I can handle the truth. I enjoy telling the truth. It's written And ye shall know the truth and the truth will set ya free. (John 8:32) It's also written MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. And that's the problem we have here. These people automatically believe that I've magically become racist cause I'm outing the T R A N N Y and the F A K E D FAMILY! This is simply YOU (anyone of you who believe such ignorance) YOU can't handle the truth. You're actually written about in the bible in many areas. In fact, the delusional state your in is what you've been handed over to for the sin you've not repented of. GET THE TRUTH> SET YOURSELF FREE> AND LEARN TO LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF BY ASKING MESSIAH INTO YOUR LIFE> HE IS THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER AND YOUR ONLY WAY BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM> YouTube: Jonathan Kleck We are exiles and look at the Son of perdition videos too. There are so very many videos proving out WITH SCRIPTURE to back it up that this is the truth. Go ahead FB shut me outta my account again for telling the truth. Your doing nothing more than your daddy the devils work. Have a nice day people. With the way this system is running it may be awhile before I can post again. Those who can't handle truth like "reporting" me... #devils kids #Truth sets us free #children of disobedience #I'm a dirty rat and I've got no problem telling it. #stop lying on me. #I bind you in the mighty name of Yahushua Christ Jesus #IAM #IEXIST #mymaster/teacher #who I boldly speak for <3 #sorry not sorry so long #had2