Translate

Thursday, June 11

Another t.i. in the same shoes I've been in

Since this is a blog about my testimony I don't normally post other peoples testimony's here. Today I've chosen to make an exception for @SelaH who you can find on twitter. She is in a similar situation as I've been and is currently being displaced. This is a normal attribute to their systematic targeting. 

There's a criminal ring that operates legally in this nation to systematically stalk, monitor, and harass citizens legally! 

The amount of people who know this is happening is slim to none here in America. Unless you yourself are targeting others or are a target. This is probably the most disturbing aspect of being targeted. 

Selah is asking for financial help because of the targeting she's been enduring has her in a bad way financially. 

It always hurts me to see others hurting. This program is no way to live. Like she said, "this is inhumane" and everyone will eventually end up targeted. I say the very same things regarding this crap. There's nothing worse than waking up knowing you've been hit with a directed energy weapon because your brain feels fried. The headaches that follow are unreal and they pretty much steal my day. Selah seems to know the pain being targeted brings because of what they do with their technological devices to people like her and I. 

Anyways, Just wanted to share her video and link to the gofundme she made to help with the money issues she is going through. I'm targeted, been blacklisted for over 10 years, and can't seem to work. But, I can't allow someone to be in need even when I only have a few dollars. If you would please help her by donating any amount. She has a child and what she is experiencing is very real. 

I know. I endure it.