Translate

Wednesday, November 22

Idk, I'm just rambling today


Human Computer is the name of my 1st book. 

Over the last two weeks. I was scared to look at my book. That shouldn’t be my thoughts. I should be happy. I should be excited to know. I’ve crossed off a goal of mine. It feels kind of shitty – if you ask me – to be in this predictament.

Who gets off on destroying people’s lives and their work? These must be the very people who brutally rape their own children in satanic ritual abuse. I mean, there’s no freaking way around it. You can’t have any moral character. You must be a Karen, a peeping Tom (oh, Tom Hanks! Now I know why they called him that)! They knew that man was a pedophile. In fact, you should notice pedo’s seem to get light sentences. Well, now that the international order is going to take front-and-center-stage some people in the United States should be a bit shook up. You’d think the ones that protected those guys would be feeling uneasy enough to leave the little guys (like me) alone.

But, they won’t.

Since "they" wouldn't allow me to get my full book out I guess I've got to do some writing here and hope that whoever wanted it would come and see it. 

I've been under heavy attack and because of this, I want to learn how to protect my DNA. Actually, Sabrina Wallace said, "Learn how to stop DNA from propagating." 

As I mentioned in many videos over the years. The elite are turning humanity into something else using the electromagnetic spectrum. I see it happening daily. Unfortunately, I'm also being attacked and they're hitting me hard. I feel like I have to get away from where I am. But the reality of these things are two-part.

1. The only help that's ever going to take me through any of this is Jesus. We are all born to die. If my time creeps up on me. Well. It was my time and I'm not scared to go anymore. (yes, i used to be petrified of dying in my sin)...

2. I believe in miracles and I know the one who works them. So, let's just see what he has to say about it. 

Ah, after reading the little parts of my book. I'm absolutely sickened. They will go thru any lengths to destroy what I do. I bet I screenshot everything and come back to it all messed up. Whatever, it seems I need some praise music on. I feel really beat up lately and lifeless. But, I hear in the Spirit it won't last long. So, I'm going to try and get myself moving today. After the last burn on me. Well... I've just felt like crap and all of it is overwhelming.

No weapon formed against me will prosper. However, it will make me stronger because HE who lives in me is greater than he who lives in the world. 


Light-emitting silicon: no longer a “holy grail” for computing - FETFX