Translate

Monday, December 18

A random thought about the coming tribulations; and my one talon

As a quick reminder - and break in between my posts - I've got to share something with those of you who are following me. 1st if you haven't taken the time to read anything I've written, taken the time to ponder it, and saw my evidence, then you shouldn't be moving forward in any of my work.

The main point of sharing my testimony is Jesus Christ. How He loves a wretch like me and guides people through good times, bad times, hard times, and more importantly the most difficult times in life. At this point, He is giving the world a warning through the prophets and I want others to know! 

WE ARE AT THE END OF ALL THINGS

No money, no people, and no amount of knowledge will save a soul from what is coming. So, then you may be asking. If there is no hope for life here, why would I do anything? My response? Well, it's multi-part and that's why I wanted to post this. 

Jesus saves. Okay...

That's first and foremost. Most people don't believe and most believing people are lukewarm. 

Despite what people think, everything in life is about Jesus. If you don't know HIM. You don't know anything about love, patience, long-suffering, or anything else in this world and that's just a darn shame, because you're missing out. 

As a 'HUMAN' you can't look at me and tell me that you haven't asked questions such as; why am I here, what is the purpose for life, and so many more that every human has asked. We are people who have questions. Some of us have asked different questions that others haven't asked, but that doesn't take away from the fact that we all have had universal questions concerning life. 

I've found the answers! I want you to have the answers too. They quite literally are found in the very breathe of God. They've been delivered to us via the Prophet Jonathan Kleck. You can go to any of his channels to submerse yourselves in the amazing revelations, or you could totally ignore what I'm saying. The choice is yours to make. Yet, I want to influence you to desire the brethren (more than anything or anyone else) who love Jesus. 

Friends, we have a modern-day Noah. 

Do you understand what that means? 

I care to make the point clear, an so much so, I'd like to shake you and force you to sit and watch no less than a thousand hours of the truth. But, we know that's impossible! I'm too skinny to fight you. I'd lose this time. 

HAHAHAHA. 

Okay, I got jokes. 

No, let's keep it real here. (for just a quick second)

God loves me so much that He gave me such vast sets of information. When I tell you that I have sets of information that tell me everything (any of us could possibly know) I am not lying by any means. I want to help you navigate this end-time by giving to you everything I'm taking in because you need to know that death here is merely the beginning of something really marvelous, or something really horrible and it is all based upon your faith. 

Most want to take from you. Take your money to buy a product (I do that too) I'm guilty. Go download TEMU for me to get credit! If you already have it accept my offer from my linktree and help me earn free gifts. I often still provide useful products to people for monetary compensation. Yet, I really don't desire to take anything from you. I want to give. Of course, we still all must earn a living and I'm pouring my all into these things. If you're an unbeliever; this information will make you a believer. You see, even other believers want to claim I'm a double downer. Other people say bad things about me. Other people believe I'm a witch in disguise. Other people tell others that I've not been saved. I don't have the Holy Spirit and Jesus couldn't love someone like me. These people have truly hurt me to my core. If I wasn't following Jesus Christ I would've thrown in the towel. 

No joke. I would've looked at the church and thought. What Evil. I want no part in it. 

I don't wish darkness and hell upon any people. I want people to look at this life and see how vain it is to be here desiring money, wealth, and all the rest of that stuff that comes with it. What people need is to see the truth, because the TRUTH really does set people free. 

THIS IS MY ONE TALON 

AND I'm TRYING TO MAKE IT TWO (in Heaven, not on earth)

If they don't like me because of the way I function in the body of Christ, great! Let them take it up with GOD Himself. It's God who chastises me. If I am wrong. It is HE who will show me. 

So, that leads me to tell you this. I hurt inside from the people who judge me. But I hurt more for the people who work on the teams that stalk, hunt, monitor, and threaten me‼️ They've got so many people bamboozled it aint funny! 
Inside knowledge on stocks and bonds doesn't make anyone smart. It makes them morally corrupt. (just saying)

No one has ever loved me the way Jesus has. Not even my own mother and Father. So why would I expect some random Joe Smoe or Mary Sue to care? You may think my belief in Christ is an excuse to hide from pain, but that doesn't mean you're thoughts about me are correct, which is why I always aim to be transparent. Or you may think that I don't handle situations correctly and it's a breach in the spirit. Like, does it matter what you think?

I AM A TARGET 

A seasoned one. 

Not proudly, but rather truthfully (and that truth actually hurts me to my core) because it means there are more bad people wishing me harm out here than good ones who want to help. 

This, this, this right here is something that I've learned in ways most people don't understand, and this... This is... Why I'm sharing. Your personal feelings about me used to make a difference, so much so, that my life path was influenced in a way I regret. I never should've gone against the Lord God Almighty. The problem? I didn't even know that I was. I was too busy being worried about what other people thought versus listening in the spirit. I will not make that same mistake again.

I want to show JESUS. Jesus freely gives and so will I. 

I want to show love,

I want to show compassion,

I want to show hope,

I want to show perseverance (((you should consider how much of my work they've sabotaged.))) 

The messed up part is, I don't know any other way! And other people not liking it has been a stumbling block for me. Am I aiming to please them? Am I aiming to become right in their eyes? Am I truly living for the Lord Jesus Christ?

This...

This is why. 

I'm here to share the way I can. 

And I know the wealth of information - that I'm sharing - people pay thousands of dollars to obtain. I'm giving it to you for free. The way it can help families is priceless (in the monetary sense). If you don't see how you've clearly not read and pondered anything I've said. Everything I intend on sharing will add value and not take away. 

Now, if you want to help a financially strapped chic - YAY!! I got PayPal and cashapp! But I'm not asking you for it. In fact, I'm not even going to leave the links here for you to give. If you want to give. You will give because you really wanted to. Not because I coerced you into marketing propaganda (I went to school for marketing. I know the schemes they use)I've monetized these blogs. Interacting with the ads or just visiting my page shows support. Then there is TEMU I am an affiliate of. If you already have TEMU you can easily go to my linktree and click the link that says I have TEMU and follow it to accept my offer. That helps me earn free gift. 

Anyhow, the great tribulation 

Matthew 24:21

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

This tells us.

We are ALL going to die. Shall we look forward to HIS coming or shall we dread it? I choose to look up and look forward. I will do this the way HE leads, and HE has led me to share all the contents of this book in an informational manner that can educate the listener to make wise investments to get thru the GREAT TRIBULATION.


If you take advantage of this, follow along, and do as I suggest (only if you are here). If you are looking to Jesus, what the heck would you give two craps about being here? Shouldn't you be gone with HIM; the bridegroom?) Anyhow, if you find yourselves face-to-face with someone who needs your help (and you have profited) ((which you will)) you best take care of those people's needs. Period. That's the mind of Christ. If you were left behind; it's because you were meant to be and this money will carry you through, or at the very least, it will serve as a marker. A marker that marked a period of time in your life where you could've repented, where you could've believed, where you had a chance to get to know Christ, yet you chose other things to care about! 

No doubt. All of us will fall under one of these explanations.


Daily Insight:

Greedy hearts, evil intentions, and anything devilish will be sent to the pits of hell. God Knows the intent of the heart. And in this purpose I I trust in HIM to have cleansed me through the blood of Christ. Not for my own glory, but HIS. may HE continue to mold me via His Holy Word of truth, purge me of all unrighteousness, and fill me up with the new wine because the old wineskins are purged! Amen ❤️