Translate

Thursday, December 13

Being a Target gave me Faith Like Moses

When I first became a target I didn't even know a such thing as targeted individuals existed. There was this one time that I was at home and for the past couple or few months something was going on that I couldn't put a finger on. There was a gentleman who was a friend of one of my brothers who would come over sometimes. Then this one night I'd known someone was in my house I'd called the police and they came out and no one was found two times that night. Later that night, I'd heard someone in the house again, and this time, so did my kids. So I called my mother. She came with her man and they checked the entire house after the police had already been called out, and said nothing was there... In my confusion, I asked her to take the kids home with her and had to prove for myself someone was there. Which I did, and my brothers friend came and followed the footprints to the abandoned house next door. You see I set a fire in that house and started screaming how I set the house on fire when someone ran out of the house and jumped off the roof. Since it was raining there was footprints left from where they jumped down.

For many years I wanted to get to the bottom of what was happening. At times I felt like I was losing my mind. While others I was angered enough to put my life on the line to find out. Soon after these events that weren't isolated but rather common I'd been fearful for my kids safety and kinda gave up on everything.


                          All these years later it makes sense now as to what was happening and I hope to be able to convey it all on this blog so that it may help someone else or do it's job and help me to overcome as it is written in Revelations 12:11.

Let me just say this. All these years, and events later, I'm a step-by-step textbook case of a targeted individual. Not quite sure exactly why I'd become a targeted individual I'm only sure that I am. A text book case of how dissidents and whistle-blowers are treated after having been placed on what's called a T.I. list. This list is of various kinds of people but, mostly those who believe the messianic message are from all walks of life and are told of this happening in the contents of the biblical scriptures. The idea that this would even be possible never would have crossed my mind in the past. Neither would being a target myself for anything let alone because I was a follower of Christ. I admit I was no angel and in some ways I deserve hell. But, not by the hands of men, rather The Most High. I've not done anything you and many others haven't done. So why then would it be ok to have a hidden dark force running my life from the shadows? Moreover, how can anyone say to others trying to explain this that their crazy? It's been an awfully frustrating experience for me to be told that I'm not able to discern what is happening in and around my life when I've never had any problems with my mental health! So please, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all.


Before I learned about this program all I knew was something unseen was happening and I've spent 42 years dealing with it. Now that I've learned more about CoIntelPro, and it's existence, I am certain that whatever name they have come to be known under this is the umbrella who tracks, stalks, and harasses me. They've also tried to take my life on multiple occasions.
On a side note, I've learned who my friends are and who aren't that's for sure. These black glasses wearing freaks used to scare the mess out of me but, before I learned they existed they knew of me and wanted my life to dwindle to almost nothing, by making me look (and in many ways) feel crazy to the people around me. This entity obviously has big amounts of money to follow or employ people to follow me because, no matter where I go they have a team there just waiting for me (and they had it in mind to see that I ended up dead). A few people I once called friends showed me they weren't any sort of friend at all. How do I know? Well, there are many factors that come in to play. But, experience would be one, events that followed would be two, and a voice recording of a man saying "it's worse than the police" would be another. My story involves 1 major entity who was determined to cause so much in my life to happen I would eventually crash. They were right about that. I did for periods of time find it hard to live this life with everyone around me acting as if I was making it all up. My life meant nothing to me for a couple of years, and I didn't care what happened to me, because of all that they had done and stolen from me. Eventually after losing all that I loved I couldn't take it. It broke me in every way possible but, that's no longer the case. I'm no longer afraid of what they can do, and I won't say I don't have reason either, but my faith won't allow fear to enter in any longer. This main entity has had enough money to employ people to smear my name and get any and everything on me that they could (even if it was a lie) eventually trying to use that to exploit me for evil gain.

I bet this is where many Freemason's get caught up in having to continue serving for a group that loves secrets. They operate on them. When I say "they" I am meaning Luciferians. People who have given themselves over to the dark one. Like a couple people I know who betrayed me once said "the most powerful organizations in the world".

This entity has to be Luciferian by nature. To watch someone's life being systematically torn up in order for them to achieve "clients" for a specified amount of money is pure evil. It would have to take a demonic person to cause things to happen just to tare a person down. In my case making sure a main water line brakes to see increase on bill along with a destroyed washer, increased heat/gas bill, money missing, a few tickets here, and a few tickets there. and why not help someone lose their job? Well, this is about how my life went for a good three years before I ever began to think about cracking. Then break ins started occurring and I began to wonder if my children were safe. I was reaching out to people about what was going on and they didn't quite know how to react. I much can't blame them.

Back to the one night I was talking of. It was this night, that after lighting a small fire in pots that circled the stairs, that a man went running out of the house and jumped off my 2nd floor. Mr. (anonymous) came over with his pistol, and circled the house finding those prints, and followed them to an abandoned house next door. Wet prints was there in front of a window that looked straight into my bedroom window. This wasn't really the first time it ever happened but it was this time that I knew this entity was a force to be reckoned with and I didn't know where to begin. This entity is still in my life and keeps me in the house more than I'd like to admit. But, it's not done fully exposed yet either. Like why did this start and what made it happen. Was it I'm a daughter of a veteran who was sprayed agent orange that made this mess begin? Or some sick man whose had a fixation on me? That's what I'd hope to uncover over the course of the next few months.


On a positive note. I've never had so much faith in something in my life. Even though you can't see this force without analyzing every aspect of my life and believing all my stories without my #1 witness being around (mother) one can see it without too much work. All you have to do is look at one particular situation, and ask questions, like why and for what reason.

Them two questions alone from one incident is more than enough to prove there is something going on in the dark that doesn't want to come out in the light.

So, It's now December 13th, 2018 and my aim is to continue speaking about my situation, and the meaning for it all, to help others wake up. I am called to speak and show people that this entity is a real force that has goals to keep ALL dissident's and whistleblowers from being heard and taken seriously. But, what happens when we are all gone? Who will they target next? This entity stole my life. Has employees that I'm positive will read this blog. It is these people who have helped the dark forces get their claws so deep into society that it's crippled without it. Or at least make people believe it is. It's these very same people I feel sorry for. Because the snares they set for me did take my life and many moments from me but, it's going to be turned around on them. This will be the curse they brought upon themselves. As people reap what they have sown. They aren't anyone I can beat alone. But, the Creator of all things has defeated them and gave me the power to do so as well. They are able to snuff out my words, and make crazy anything that I say, even kill me. They aren't able to touch my soul. So as I remain in this systematic web of lies that people use to uphold a corruption I give all glory to The Most High. It is he that will keep me from the snare that has a hold on many American's today. Because of this. I am able to speak boldly. With confidence I know what I say and refuse to remain silent in hopes that it wakes you up and puts in you a state of repentance. All while giving the glory to your Creator EL- El-yone The Supreme God of ALL Creation.


I guess in some way I owe all of this madness they've done to me a big thank you. Because, it helped me find myself and to have a faith like Moses. I believe it's going to be real soon that I will have the ability to get out, and share my testimony with others, while allowing the Most High to use me as a vessel to help open the hearts and minds of those that are lost.