Translate

Friday, January 4

Me, Me, Me today... and I hate writing about me :)

This last week posed to be a bit more stressful than what I would like to admit. I decided it's much more compelling to be me for me than anything else. Having "heart" in a cold world isn't easy. Quite frankly its harder than one might think it to be; especially for me. It began to dawn on me. My revelations do me no good if I allow them to control me. How could my thoughts, ideas, and practices become a practical way of living (even for myself) with such great barriers in the way? I'm a thinker and mostly to my own detriment.

For the most part, I just knew there was nothing else in life that I'd needed or wanted. Once I met M.R. I felt confident that I was "home" and with my soulmate. Not a moment with him was one of regret. I was sure he loved me the same. He was more than good to me for the most part. I was shitty to him in more ways than one. He took a lot of b.s from me, and I feel as if in some way, I deserve what he'd planned out. Almost to the point of letting him get away with the perfect murder. But, because of an unseen force that had yet to materialize (until recently) I really hadn't thought of anyone else. I'm beginning to see that he very well may have never had anything to do with it. This is why I can't seem to move forward without fully telling this story. I was more than confident he'd ordered this hit I've mentioned. But, records show there are other stories like mine all across the globe. With a ton more history behind them that appears to be the same make-up with medical and legal documentation. The more I searched. I began to see myself as one of the growing community members who identify with gang stalking and being "targeted". This entity is an umbrella that seems to have been operating in America, and across the globe, as far back as the Cold War. Used to silence "dissidents", protestors, whistleblowers, and various others. The list of "targets" includes doctors, lawyers, and people like Martin Luther King Jr.

At many points. I thought it wise to keep all of this to myself. This may sound nuts. But, I didn't want to run his name through the mud, and risk getting him in trouble. Plus, the way it all came about, was much harder to explain. I tried reaching out to friends and family. They shrugged me off as if I was crazy.

Calling the police didn't help either.

I actually would've laid down and died if he had told me too. I loved him that much. He isn't that type of man to set out and hurt someone. If he his he held that back really well. I'm a great judge of character from past experiences. Spent more than enough time with this man to know that he has a heart of gold. Will do anything for anyone close to him that's in need and even for those that he really isn't fond of. In some ways. I'm not sure if I ended up being flattered he placed that value on me or to be ashamed. There's been 10,000 reasons why I prefer keeping this story to myself. But for my salvation sake, chose to share it. Can you imagine this being you? Do you know how you would react? I sure thought I did and it wasn't anything close.

Started by trying to draw a line in the sand. Since my teenage years. There has been evidence of something strange that had to continually cause some kind of havoc in my life. What I've decided to do, is write out every detail of "their" existence on the MY STORY blog and keep that separate from this one. (I've since transferred this over to the blog your reading and took all personal stories off the other blog) Asking people to keep in mind. Writing these scenario's out brings about many emotions that can be stressful for me. My ability to handle the negative feelings that accompany it is getting better as the time passes. However the profound negative feelings associated with it has been crippling over the last few months. More so because of injuries and when I'm writing about this it causes that pain to increase. It's 41 years of life that all come together. Love, hurts, friendships lost, and many other circumstances that's held me almost hostage for the last decade.

I chose to outline a few names already in my video's on YouTube. But the ones whose already been named is all that will be named for the sake of my own sanity and less trouble around me. So if your not one of the names already mentioned. Don't worry I won't disclose your name. But also don't think you didn't make it onto the list of names I've already documented. These main people have played the biggest role. And they are those who continue to try to do work in the background. To make their original want of snuffing me out possible.

This other blog (link at bottom) is just going to have to be my "getaway". It pleases me to expose satanic devices and lead people to the gospel. The way "they" communicate is unusual. But I've also learned a lot about their coded language.

Just saying I've not neglected to address my situation in detail. Most of it just really needs typed out cause it's been down on paper. It just isn't done as easy as it's said. It's clear emotional attachments almost made me slip off into non-action. But to ignore it completely. Is almost like signing my own death warrant and allowing people to continually do as they do. I clearly love my Lord and Savior, The Messiah / Yeshuah aka Jesus Christ and make him the focus of everything! I strongly believe we all should be that way.

So enough of Me already for the day... . I can't wait for the Luciferians to be wiped out. These guys are like poo-poo on toilet paper.

**** oh crazy thought: I've pondered the last few months about my situation and some of my thoughts have been what if its about a blood-line, a sacrifice, or just a mad client from the strip club, maybe even because I'm the child of a camp Legeune stationed Marine who was sprayed and ate agent orange? But what took me to this thought is the part my very own sister and brother has played in all of it. All things done in the dark will be made manifest. For this reason. I know it's only a matter of time before the truth prevails.