Translate

Thursday, April 1

Part of my video testimony of Satan & how Jesus saved me

 


This, being the first time I spent a moment sharing my testimony of Jesus Christ - that starts with a meeting with Satan and doesn't get fully explained in this video. That meeting was later confirmed when I read the book written by Mary Baxter entitled Divine Revelation of Hell. 

Her book told me things I already knew from my meeting with Satan. Speaking on this aspect of my testimony has become easier over time. It was, however, really hard in the beginning because I've never had an experience that was so real. 

I speak more on this topic and what I now know regarding it in other posts and videos. As well as go into more detail regarding the events I touch on in this video.

I've known since my early 20s I would meet the Messiah in my time. I knew in my heart that he will come and recompense the world for all the evil it has done. This compels me to speak more frankly than ever before because of what I've learned since then. 

I know it's the end of the world. This world is reserved for fire. 

If you're not a believer and haven't given your life to Christ, yet, now is a good time. Much love and may a blessing be bestowed upon you today.